Brawn GP Speculation
There is a lot of speculation around surrounding the new Brawn GP team.
Word from a German motorsport board suggests:
- A shakedown will also take place at the Snetterton Circuit
- The cars colour scheme will be primarily metallic blue with red and white
- There is a major sponsor lined up for the team, which is said to be a big coop (Pepsi and Virgin suggested)
- Mike Gascoyne is going to work for the team
- Jenson Button is taking a 50% pay cut
- Rubens Barrichello gets paid per point like David Coulthard did in 2007
Its all speculation at the moment, but I thought you guys might be interested!