Site Update and Apology
Hi everyone, I would like to start with an apology. I know the site hasnt been updated in around a month, since the Japanese Grand Prix but there are a varying amount of reasons why, the biggest of which being my education which has taken a large hold on my life. I am a Sophomore year student at University, and my work load is far greater than ever before and has taken away much of my spare time until very recently. The other reason being, my computer has been functioning incorrectly leading me to have to reformat two days ago to get it working again and there has been some minor conflicts between WordPress and my internet. But now the site is BACK!!! and this is a posting update on all the recent news.
- Fernando Alonso joins Ferrari
- Robert Kubica to join Renault
- Kimi Raikkonen offered a contract by Toyota
- Jenson Button wins the 2009 Drivers World Championship and Brawn GP win the Constructors title
- Jenson Button could be off to McLaren to partner Lewis Hamilton
- Max Mosley is no longer the FIA president being replaced by Jean Todt
- Flavio Briatore is taking the FIA to court next month to get his lifetime ban revoked
Once again I apologise for the lack of updates, but I shal now be continuing the best I can with the site and I hope the ratings can once again increase.