Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Just wanted to wish all of my readers a very happy start to 2010, and I hope we can make this another fruitful year.
I wish you the best of health and success as we wave goodbye to 2009.
Formula One looks an especially exciting prospect for this year, and here are a few things I am personally looking forward to for this forthcoming season.
- The return of Michael Schumacher – possibly one of the best Christmas presents for all F1 fans?
- The return of past F1 names like Sauber and Lotus
- Kamui Kobayashi getting a full season of racing with Sauber – he looks a top future prospect
- The British Grand Prix at SILVERSTONE (….)
- Kimi Raikkonen’s first proper outing in WRC with Citroen, best of luck Iceman!
Bring on March for the Bahrain Grand Prix!!!
Rob – F1Fanatics chief writer